|Start Date:||20th April, 2022|
|End Date:||20th April, 2022|
|Time:||08:00 am to 10:00 am (UTC+0)|
April 20,2022: UHA 2022 Manufactured/ Modular Homes Training- 8:00-10:00am Livestream
Presenter(s): Brent Ursenbach
Description: Utah Residential Energy Code Training: 2015 IECC/IRC Chapter 11 - With State Amendments
This course will open by outlining the 5 Options available for showing compliance with the 2015 Residential IECC / Chapter 11 IRC. Includes discussion on:
· Prescriptive Tables - acceptable code years/editions.
· 2015 REScheck – UA Trade-off, options, common errors, review guidance.
· Simulated Performance – what is this, required documentation.
· ERI (Energy Rating Index) – HERS Ratings, documentation, is this the future?
· 2012 Utah REScheck – why, pass by 5% or more, what does it allow, how it differs from the other options
Also includes discussion and guides for energy plan review and inspection, insulation products and installation, fenestration performance, required documentation, plans, compliance option, duct insulation, the typical negative impact on efficiency when HVAC systems are in attics or crawlspaces, wrapping up with a review of the IECC insulation and air barrier installation checklist, comparing its use with the optional blower test. Includes specific details on state amendments. Comments, questions, and discussions are encouraged.
Please register here.