Home   |   Residential Code   |   Commercial Code  |  LIVESTREAM  |  Code Discussion  |   Contact Us




The purpose of this discussion board is to answer questions and exchange ideas about residential or commercial energy code topics in Utah.

Brent Ursenbach, from West Coast Consultants, will be the main contributor and there will be support from national experts and local resources.

If you have questions or comments for the discussion board, please email them to utahenergycode@nexant.com with the subject line “Energy Code Question” and it will be considered in a future discussion.

Thank you,
Utah Energy Code Administrator

Discussion Archive

Click a link below to view the previous discussion topic.

Question submitted by a Mechanical Engineer

My question is whether or not I need to provide a ComCHECK report for a replacement air handling unit. I'm a Mechanical Engineer working on replacing (3) dual duct variable volume air handling units and (1) single duct variable air volume boxes for the Questar Gas...

Copyright © 2018 State of Utah - All rights reserved.